Geared orbital sanders RUTSCHER RS 100 CQ
Qty. in pack
Geared orbital sanders RUTSCHER RS 100 CQ Plus
Qty. in pack
An ergonomic legend.
The surface professional for coarse sanding. The RUTSCHER RS 100 C orbital sander is a geared orbital sander with a large sanding area. With a 5 mm stroke and powerful gear reduction, it is designed for heavy-duty material removal. Ideal for sanding off old, thick and persistent coatings on large surfaces, the vibration stop ensures smooth running. Thanks to an external extraction system, the RS 100 C ensures clean, healthy working.
- High economic efficiency thanks to extremely high material removal rate and reduction gearing
- Vibration Stop for smooth running and healthy working
- Well-balanced centre of gravity for perfect results and non-tiring work
- External dust extractor guarantees a spotlessly clean and healthy workplace
Achieve ideal results more quickly:
Designed for high levels of material removal thanks to special gear reduction. Can therefore remove persistent coatings in a short time.
Convenient and safe:
Clean and effortless thanks to the external extraction system and optimum centre of gravity for easy handling.
Systems get it done:
Abrasives and sanding pads can be changed without the need for tools and are optimally adapted to the machine and system.
- Sanding off varnish, paint, filler over large areas
- Flush sanding of protruding edges on glued parts
- Sanding the surface of mineral sublayers
- Polishing metal