The ROTEX RO 125. Lightens the load of your tool kit while increasing the range of applications. With just one tool for an extremely high material removal rate during coarse sanding. A super-fine image when fine sanding. And a perfect finish when polishing. When combined with the GRANAT abrasive, the ROTEX saves money not only thanks to the low purchase price, but also thanks to the minimal use of abrasives. And with the appropriate mobile dust extractor, it even saves you the effort of brushing the work surface. And, since it is based on many ergonomic studies, the RO 125 with its compact housing and soft-grip gripping surfaces more or less incidentally fits perfectly in your hand.
- A powerful motor and combination of eccentric and orbital motion removes material three times faster than conventional eccentric sanders
- Three tools in one for coarse sanding, fine sanding and polishing
- Healthy, efficient dust extraction with the Jetstream principle
- FastFix sanding pad system, tool-less
- Compact, lightweight and handy for non-tiring work
- Eccentric motion for high-quality, scratch-free surfaces
- Sanding up to the edge thanks to the Festool PROTECTOR
- Ideal ergonomic grip positions
- ROTEX rotary motion for efficient material removal
Achieve ideal results more quickly:
Three tools in one – for coarse sanding, fine sanding, polishing and as a delta sander. Pads can be changed quickly and without tools thanks to FastFix.
Convenient and safe:
Compact, handy and, thanks to its low weight, ideal for overhead work.
Systems get it done:
The right tool for any surface application – sanding pads in a range of hardnesses and abrasives which are perfectly adapted to the pad and extraction.
- Sanding off old paint and varnish
- Sanding wooden materials
- Renovation work such as sanding steps
- Preliminary and coarse sanding of repair compound
- Hologram-free polishing
- Working on vertical surfaces