ETS 150/5 EQ
Qty. in pack
ETS 150/5 EQ Plus
Qty. in pack
Ideal intermediate sander.
The ETS 150/5 eccentric sander is the ideal intermediate sander and, with a 5 mm sanding stroke, achieves an optimum surface quality with a high material removal capacity. Suitable for large surfaces as well as working in detail – from primary to intermediate sanding. Whether it’s coats of paint, window frames or natural wood, sanding or surface-grinding metal surfaces, filled areas on plasterboard panels or adjoining wood grains in corners – even in critical areas the ETS 150/5 eccentric sander is in its element.
- Sanding pad brake for safe, faultless work with no reworking costs
- Dual bearing for a long service life
- Weighs only 1.8 kg for particularly effortless work
- Stepless speed preselection, constant speed even under load
- 5 mm sanding stroke for efficient material removal
- for coarse and intermediate sanding
Achieve ideal results more quickly:
Compact and built for manual operation. For more direct contact when sanding edges, strips and trims.
Convenient and safe:
Weighing just 1.8 kg and with a compact design, a prime example of successful ergonomics.
Systems get it done:
Individual sanding pads in a range of hardnesses and an abrasive system which is optimally adapted to the tools, pads and extraction.
- Intermediate and coarse sanding of clear coats and fillers
- For flat and curved surfaces
- Final sanding of fillers